Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Spring/Summer Sale information

Here is the information concerning the Spring/Summer Sale. I will be sending brochures out to those already on my mailing list around the end of February. There will be a reference to this blog on that brochure. Feel free to share that with anyone you know who may not have received a brochure.....

"Klassy Kids" Consignment Sale

615 S. High St., Trenton, TN
April 2-4, 2009

Sale Times:
Thursday, April 2: 5 pm - 9 pm

Friday, April 3: 9 am - 2 pm

Saturday, April 4: 9 am - 3 pm (1/2 price sale)

Call 487-0839 for more information OR if you would like to consign


FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN CONSIGNING, please make note of the following information:

* You must bring a minimum of 10 acceptable clothing items.

* There is a $5 participant's fee deducted from your total earnings.

* We will be accepting spring & summer ONLY clothing and shoes. Infants, girls, boys, and juniors sizes. Clean baby furniture and accessories, toys (must have working batteries), books, games, videos, etc.... *We will NOT be accepting women's or maternity clothing at this time.*

* PLEASE NOTE - Due to the high volume of clothing, please be extremely selective in the items you choose to submit (no stains, rips, etc...) We reserve the right to refuse any items we do not feel meet the requirements in terms of season and quality. Items MUST be from a smoke-free environment!!!

* You will be paid 60% of the selling price. The other 40% will be to cover our labor and expenses.

*Another benefit of consigning is the Consigner's Presale on Tuesday, March 31 from 5:30 - 7:30 pm. You may bring one guest to the presale.

* Sign up to consign today by calling (MUST call ahead to get a consigner's # AND drop-off time slot) - 731-487-0839.


1. Safety pin an index card vertically to the right hand side (as you look at it) of the garment. Hang your garment on sturdy wire or plastic hangers witht he hanger hook pointing left.) Place small, non-clothing items in Zip-loc bags with cards placed inside.

2. Begin writing 1/4 of the way down - we will be cutting the cards away from the pin.

3. Your consigner number should be in the top left hand corner of your card, the size in the top right hand corner (please use # sizes instead of S, M, L, XL), the description in the center, ND (no discount) in the bottom left hand corner if you do NOT want the item sold for half-price at the 1/2 price sale, and the price in the bottom right hand corner (use increments of $1, no .50 or .99).
4. Drop-off will be held on Friday, March 27 and Saturday, March 28. You MUST call ahead and schedule a drop-off time......

If you wish to consign and/or have any questions, please call the number listed at the top of this post, or leave a comment on this post and I will get back with you as soon as I can.

Thank you for your time!!!!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fall/Winter 2008 Sale

Well, we are back home now, and here are some pictures from the Fall/Winter Sale that we had in September. We were so pleased with the turn-out of "stuff" and shoppers for our first sale in our new town. As you can see, the living room was FULL, as well as our sunroom that was turned into the "toy" room. I will be updating my brochure for the Spring/Summer sale this week, and I will post the information from that ASAP.

Monday, December 29, 2008

The Purpose of This Blog

The purpose of this blog is to inform as many people as possible of my bi-annual children's consignment sale. This sale is held once in the Spring and once in the Fall. We (my family) have the sale in our home, and it is a lot of fun. It is a little bit of an inconvenience for my family, but we all talked about it and decided we could do anything for 2 weeks out of the year! I, personally, love having it at the house - I can work after the kids go to bed, the kids are at home with their "stuff" & not at a shop downtown, I can stick a load of laundry in if needed, and research shows that people shop best when they feel comfortable. What's more comfortable than a home-setting??? As a stay-at-home mom of 2, I am constantly looking for ways to stretch a dollar, and maybe even make some money while I'm at it. Since we all have to clothe our kids, why not find a "cheap" way to do it, make a little money, and have fun, all at the same time???!!!

I am out of town as I start this blog, so as soon as I return home and get the chance, I plan to post pictures and information from the sale we did in the Fall and will be posting information for the upcoming Spring sale. How can you help??? Share this blog address with ANYONE you can think of that may be interested. I will soon have brochure-type information posted so that those that are sent to this site can get the details on consigning, as well. Thanks for checking in and thanks for your help, too. I hope that you will choose to consign, and/or send someone our way!!!