Here is the information concerning the Spring/Summer Sale. I will be sending brochures out to those already on my mailing list around the end of February. There will be a reference to this blog on that brochure. Feel free to share that with anyone you know who may not have received a brochure.....
"Klassy Kids" Consignment Sale
615 S. High St., Trenton, TN
April 2-4, 2009
Thursday, April 2: 5 pm - 9 pm
Friday, April 3: 9 am - 2 pm
Saturday, April 4: 9 am - 3 pm (1/2 price sale)
Call 487-0839 for more information OR if you would like to consign
FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN CONSIGNING, please make note of the following information:
* You must bring a minimum of 10 acceptable clothing items.
* There is a $5 participant's fee deducted from your total earnings.
* We will be accepting spring & summer ONLY clothing and shoes. Infants, girls, boys, and juniors sizes. Clean baby furniture and accessories, toys (must have working batteries), books, games, videos, etc.... *We will NOT be accepting women's or maternity clothing at this time.*
* PLEASE NOTE - Due to the high volume of clothing, please be extremely selective in the items you choose to submit (no stains, rips, etc...) We reserve the right to refuse any items we do not feel meet the requirements in terms of season and quality. Items MUST be from a smoke-free environment!!!
* You will be paid 60% of the selling price. The other 40% will be to cover our labor and expenses.
*Another benefit of consigning is the Consigner's Presale on Tuesday, March 31 from 5:30 - 7:30 pm. You may bring one guest to the presale.
* Sign up to consign today by calling (MUST call ahead to get a consigner's # AND drop-off time slot) - 731-487-0839.
1. Safety pin an index card vertically to the right hand side (as you look at it) of the garment. Hang your garment on sturdy wire or plastic hangers witht he hanger hook pointing left.) Place small, non-clothing items in Zip-loc bags with cards placed inside.
2. Begin writing 1/4 of the way down - we will be cutting the cards away from the pin.
3. Your consigner number should be in the top left hand corner of your card, the size in the top right hand corner (please use # sizes instead of S, M, L, XL), the description in the center, ND (no discount) in the bottom left hand corner if you do NOT want the item sold for half-price at the 1/2 price sale, and the price in the bottom right hand corner (use increments of $1, no .50 or .99).
4. Drop-off will be held on Friday, March 27 and Saturday, March 28. You MUST call ahead and schedule a drop-off time......
If you wish to consign and/or have any questions, please call the number listed at the top of this post, or leave a comment on this post and I will get back with you as soon as I can.
Thank you for your time!!!!