Friday, July 3, 2009

Fall/Winter Sale 2009 is SET!!!

I have some pictures from my Spring/Summer Sale that I will post shortly - it went GREAT! Thanks to all of you who shopped and consigned - we couldn't have done it without you!

Here is the information for the Fall/Winter Sale coming up. There are a few changes from the last sale, so please read carefully. For those of you already on my mailing list, brochures will be heading your way in the next couple of weeks. Keep an eye out for them. If you are NOT on my mailing list and wish to consign, please leave a comment on this post with your address, and I will get one to you right away!!! OR, you may call the number at the bottom of the post.

"Klassy Kids" Consignment Sale

Fall/Winter 2009

September 10-12


615 S. High St., Trenton, TN

Stephanie Finton

Sale Times & Dates:

Thur., Sept. 10 from 5 pm - 9 pm

Fri., Sept. 11 from 9 am - 2 pm

Sat., Sept. 12 from 9 am - 3 pm (1/2 price)


For those of you wishing to conisgn, please make note of the following information:

* You must bring a minimum of 10 acceptable clothing items.


* There is $5 participant's fee deducted from your total earnings.


* We will be accepting fall and winter ONLY clothing and shoes. Toys, books, games, etc...

Infant, girls, boys, and junior sizes.

*We will not be accepting women's or maternity clothing this time.


* Items MUST be from a smoke-free environment.


**NEW: Limit 75 total items.**
* You will be paid 60% of your selling price.
* You must call ahead for a consigner's number AND drop-off time slot.
EVEN IF YOU ARE A RETURNING CONSIGNER!!!!!
* Deadline to sign up for consigning is Aug. 24.
* Drop-off dates are Aug. 31-Sept. 5 from 9 am - 2 pm.
* Another benefit of becoming a consigner is the pre-sale set for:
Tuesday, Sept. 8 from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Tagging Instructions:
1. Safety pin an index cared vertically to the right hand side (as you look at it) of your garment. (Hang your garment on sturdy wire or plastic hangers with the hanger hook pointing left.) Place small, non-clothing items and shoes in Zip-loc bages with cards placed inside.
2. Begin writing 1/4 of the way down - we will be cutting the cards away from the pin.
3. Your consigner's number should be in the top left hand corner, the size in the top right hand corner (please use # sizes instead of S, M, L, XL), the description in the center, ND (no discount) in the bottom left hand corner if you do not want the item in the 1/2 off sale, and the price in the bottom right hand corner (use increments of $1; no .50 or .99).
Call to consign today - Thank you for your time!!!
731-487-0839
(or you may leave a comment on this post)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Steph! Yes!! I want to consign this time! I love that you've told us the dates so far ahead of time! I should have NO excuse not to get my act together! Ha. Last time you gave Becky a consigner number for me and it was Y100. Can I still use this? I have some things already tagged. Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can definitely still use that. I will add you to my list. Send me your address at finton4@yahoo.com and I'll get it all added to my mailing list. I will still send you a brochure so you'll have it all in writing. Also, get with whoever else from there wants to consign (Becky, Sandy, Brittany - whoever) and I'll make arrangements to meet somebody in Jackson to get the stuff. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete